Covid 19 Update
New safety measures in place due to Covid 19
We are committed to the safety and comfort of our customers and staff. Set out below are the new measures we have put in place to ensure we can work as safely as possible.
As a studio we always follow up to date health and hygiene procedures which we will continue to do, on top of these extra measures.
· We are now operating as an appointment only business. WE ARE NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. This will greatly reduce the number of people in the studio at any one time. We will now be able to separate customers much easier.
· The tattooists and SPMU by Sarah are only taking bookings via email. There will be no face to face consultations to minimise the footfall in the studio and to keep personal interactions down to a minimum.
· We have a new online booking system for piercing appointments. Piercings will be performed on an appointment only basis. Customers can remotely book an appointment using our online system. Again this will keep the amount of people in the studio to a minimum.
· All customers are asked to come to their pre booked appointments ALONE. Friends and family will not be permitted to enter the premises with the client.
· We currently are NOT providing a jewellery change service. We have also moved all retail purchases to online only (unless someone has a pre booked appointment and would like to buy something while they are in store). Jewellery, prints, t shirts etc can be purchased via our BigCartel online shop or a postal service can be arranged via email or phone.
· Hand sanitiser will be available to all customers, upon entry and exit of the premises. We also have hand washing facilities in each work room.
· We can provide customers with a new disposable paper face mask where necessary.
· Staff have been provided with washable, filtered face masks and disposable filters and visors to be used in the studio.
· Staff other than reception have been provided with a vinyl apron which can be cleaned in between clients with medical grade surface disinfectant.
· The door to reception will be left open during trading hours reducing contact with door handles etc.
· The studio will be disinfected and cleaned each morning and surfaces will be cleaned periodically during the day.
· Clients will be asked to complete a pre appointment form confirming that they have no symptoms, haven’t come into contact with anyone with symptoms and haven’t been diagnosed with Covid 19 within the last 30 days. This will be given the day before the appointment so we can cancel and rearrange the appointment if necessary.
· Deposits taken for pre booked appointments will be honoured and transferred to a new appointment once it is safe to do so. Hopefully reducing the risk of people coming to an appointment with symptoms worried that they will lose out financially.
· Where possible staff will stagger their working hours/days to keep the amount of people in the studio at any onetime as low as possible.
· There will be signage at the entrance to the studio setting out social distancing and hygiene measure before a client enters the premises.
The following points are always carried out in the day to day running of the studio regardless of Covid 19. They are included as they will also have an impact on the containment of the virus and the safety of our customers and staff.
· Disposable gloves are used when carrying out any procedure with a client and a strict “no touch” technique is in place.
· All equipment used on clients is either disposable or sterilised in an autoclave.
· Work areas are cleaned with high grade medical disinfectant between clients.
· Any contaminated material is disposed of in a suitable clinical waste or sharps container.
· Hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser is available in each work room.
Thanks for your patience everyone if you have any questions please call our reception on 0113 2420413 or email email@example.com
We are open Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday 11am to 4pm.
Welcome to Red Tattoo and Piercing. Established in October 2007 we are a long running tattoo and piercing studio based inside the historic Corn Exchange in the center of Leeds. We have four amazing artists who all cater for different styles of tattooing, two body piercers with over 10 years of experience between them and an incredible semi-permanent make up artist who specialises in microblading, lip colour and eyeliner. Head to the menu above for more information about piercing, tattooing and SPMU. We look forward to seeing you soon!